Sunday 4 March 2018

Fighting In A Flight


Over on the World of Warplanes NA forums, a player named LMG, whom I have previous conversations and played with, made the top announcement a short while ago. Of course, I made the open offer bottom.


That day was today....

I had originally popped into the game, just to see if I could quickly collect Stage 1: Air Superiority rewards for the Operation Westwall event, when I received a poke from LMG. Seems he was having a bad gaming day with the event (been there, suffered that too) and asked me to flight up with him, perhaps turning the tide of bad luck that had befallen him. Sticking to my word, the first battle we flew was with our tier IX GA's....




Not bad, if I do say so myself. Okay, maybe it was Beginner's Luck? Next, we switched to Fighters....




Again, a pretty decent outcome. I would love to tell you about our last adventure in Bombers, trust me I say it was a spectacular defeat, no screenshots needed for that story.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment