Wednesday 13 December 2017

Restart the Battle Clock


Although I have a pretty good idea of how the whole capture system works in 2.0, I have also been able to put an observation into words.

From my perspective, time almost stands still as I engage the neutral defensive aircraft and dodge both incoming ground fire and enemy planes in my attempt to assist turning a certain area to our side. I experience the very same phenomenon when I am supporting the defense of a captured area from being turned to the "bad guys." So, I am often surprised when I exit this temporal anomaly and realize what has been happening in the normal time reality outside.

I am not as gifted as some other players out there, since I usually have a pinpoint focus on the moment and area I am operating in. In the past, I have flighted with very talented individuals who posses an almost omnipotent ability to see the whole battle and anticipate the movements of enemies and fellow teammates alike. I doubt they are "time trapped" like I have been, on many occasions....

No comments:

Post a Comment