Tuesday 5 December 2017

Destructeur Français


Although I have decided to focus the Japanese Army Air Force in World of Warplanes, for some odd reason I gave into the urge to fly the only French aircraft in my hangar, the tier V SNCASE SE 100 Heavy Fighter.

That turned out to be a mistake on my part.

To be perfectly honest, Heavy Fighters were never really my strong suit, since most of them require a certain patience and skill that I don't have a grasp on. Although I did experiment and got "not bad" with the Boom and Zoom playstyle, I admit I was far from a proficient student in that art form. Plus, after flying more maneuverable Fighters pretty much since 2.0 launched, yeah....

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, your tactics were decent, you know how to fly a heavy effectively. Two sectors captured, six kills and four assists is a solid result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still, I feel I could have done a lot better, like dying less for starters.

      Delete