Sunday 17 December 2017

Ç'est Magnifique!


No, your eyes are playing tricks on you, that isn't a Japanese plane.

With strong indicators and a total lack of any official word of Update 2.0.2 coming within the week, I have halted my progress up the Japanese Army Air Force line. My last act on that matter was placing a brand new, tier VI Ki-61 Hien in my hangar, ready to go when I come back to that subject.

I have also abstained from taking part in the discussions concerning the new bombers that will be coming in the next update, since my experience with those type of aircraft equates to zero (although I have seen videos submitted by other players and my previous adventures with them in another game, they don't create too much excitement for me as they do in others). The only thing I will comment on this: Handley Page HP.52 Hampden.

As for the Hawkers, I chose to remain quiet too, since the only Hurricane I have, the IID, has been a sore spot of disappointment for the longest time. Instead, I will keep in check any positive anticipation and self-silence any hopeful comments until after they are Live on the server and I have the chance to fly them. Best to experience them with a blank, open mind then be let down by unmet expectations.

Until the update drops, I have returned to how this whole thread got started, by testing certain aircraft and attempting to complete particular goals. A series of goals was exceeded in the following battle.

Tokens, bombers and Hall of Fame standings seem to be the top goals I have read on the forums that players want to achieve. For me, I guess I have set the bar a little lower with wining, surviving the battle and/or be the top earner on my team.

In this sortie with my tier V SNCASE SE 100 French Heavy Fighter, I get all three...

No comments:

Post a Comment