Friday 15 December 2017

変換


With the Christmas Season well under way, it's time to collect all of the goodies that one can.

I might be a day late on this one, but there is currently an event underway where by just playing a single battle everyday til just after Christmas could put credits, consumables and possibly a premium plane (I wonder what the plane will be, I am expecting a tier II, III perhaps a IV) in your hangar. 

More details are here on that one.

The premium shop has a huge selection of aircraft, not normally available up for sale. I have given up on any Secret Santa surprising me with a winged wonder in my stocking, so I have an eye on one, even two mid tier planes I might gift to myself this year (one I have been waiting a very long time for, but with the changes in 2.0, I doubt I would do well with it now).

Now that I am done sounding like an underpaid salesman, on to my first reward/gift/whatever of the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment