Friday 10 November 2017

The Improved Italian?


It's been a while, huh?


In the real world, life has me so busy that I don't even have time to think about playing much these days. Well, except for this weekend....

With the launch of Anniversary Celebrations, the chance to earn another premium aircraft and activities in reality slowing down a bit, I feel like I have begged/borrowed/stolen the time to try and pull this off. On the upside, it doesn't appear to be an impossible mission either.

It took two battles to collect the 10 destroyed enemy aircraft requirement, another two after that to finish off 15,000 combat points portion. Now for those 5 victories....


The halfway point battle through that was accomplished using the tier III premium Chinese Fighter, the exported Italian Breda Ba.27 Metallico.

In the pre-2.0 days, I would have had a very hard time recommending this aircraft to any interested party. Everything about this plane was "middle of the road," no exceptional or noteworthy characteristics of any kind.

However, thanks to being in the post-2.0 era, the plane has been....improved....I can't quite figure it out. There has been no change in performance attributes, nothing seems to have been altered about the aircraft that I can see, but it doesn't feel like the same mediocre machine I flew a few updates ago....


No comments:

Post a Comment