Wednesday 22 November 2017

Hiya Hayabusa


As time in 1.9 was setting like the sun, I was preparing to start up a new line. However, real life stole more of my time away from World of Warplanes and just a flight or two, that plan was put on hold.

Along comes 2.0 and I jump back into the thick of things by revisiting select older premium and tech tree aircraft and experimenting with a few new ones. After getting a good feel of what might and might not work for me, I dusted off and opened the cover for the next adventure, planned from the last era.


Although I might have come late to the Japanese Army Air Force party (over a year since they were introduced), I was familiar with the first aircraft I wanted to skip ahead and start off with. I have put in a fare amount of airtime in the Chinese captured, premium Ki-43-Ic and based on that experience, made the decision to leap ahead to the same tiered, Japanese Hayabusa.

However, with a mostly untrained pilot and a modest upgrade to the weapons, how would I fare in battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment