Saturday 25 November 2017

Desert Deaths


Ah yes, when Japanese aircraft ruled the skies of Egypt....oh wait....

When the first announcements of bombers were to be finally included with World of Warplanes Update 2.0, my original thoughts turned towards the big and iconic four engine aircraft, mostly flown by the Allies. Sadly, not only did that not come to pass (as of yet), but the current offerings are not widely available to all players either (except through Tokens, earned or purchased with real money and for a limited time I am told).

Still, seeing a few Avro Lancasters parked as part of the scenery on the revamped Egyptian map does give me hope they might be included in a future version. However, I am not going to hold my breath, for risk of passing out prematurely.

In the meantime, I am continuing through the tier IV Army Zero towards my first goal, rolling progress over to tier V. This sortie was good for the results, but poor in the battle performance department....

No comments:

Post a Comment