Thursday 23 November 2017

Clearing the Homeskies


Until such time where I get bored, a worthy distraction comes along or some other reason not to do so, I will continue on and upward with the tier IV Nakajima Ki-43-I Hayabusa.

The conclusion I have come to, concerning World of Warplanes 2.0, is the gameplay has been refocused to favor more low to mid altitude, maneuvering aerial combat of Turn and Burn. Not to say the high diving strike tactics of the Boom and Zoom playstyle has been completely nullified, it just doesn't appear to be nearly as dominating as it was in previous versions, based on my observations.

Having said that and putting into motion my prior to 2.0 plans to try out the offerings from the Japanese Army Air Force line, it would seem that my timing and patience has paid off.

My goal going forward is pretty simple, to progress up the line with a near singular focus.


However, there are a few other things I need to work on along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment