Saturday 29 July 2017

Six Five


With the amount of posts I have made recently involving the Supermarine Spitfire, no matter which variant, one could come to the conclusion I have developed an obsession with them.

Honestly, I haven't. Due to the limited choices in the British selection (namely the mid to higher tiers), Spitfires make the most sense for me to use (buying back the tier VI de Havilland Mosquito has been a reminder to why I walked away from British Heavies a long time ago).

Besides, I have wanted to see with serious interest if I could take a few from this iconic line of fighters and apply the lessons I have learned from the American Mustangs....


On a side note, I was able to capture and enlarge a scene from the current Dunkirk hangar, a Spitfire being pursued by a Bf 109....


Not quite the way I had hoped it would have turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment