Thursday 15 June 2017

How Low Can You Go?


Just like certain times in real life, some rules can be broken in video games. Okay, let's bend a few in World of Warplanes, specifically this battle....

I have spent a great deal of time practicing the "Boom and Zoom" playstyle, climbing up and beyond the optimal operational altitude with the tier VIII Mustang H, circling from up high and waiting to pounce on one or multiple enemies below. Far from an expert in this endeavor, but I do believe my proficiency has improved this past while.

However, I still suffer from the odd relapse and slip into a playstyle which is a total and complete opposite to what I have been practicing, other times, like this one, the canopy has to be flung open and the rule book thrown out while in a dive....

No comments:

Post a Comment