Thursday 20 April 2017

Sky High Pony


One thing that has been pointed out to me from the World of Warplanes videos that I having been posting recently, is that I am not making good use of altitude while using the Mustang H. I don't go high enough, or I bleed it off recklessly chasing an opponent too far down. Well, I listened to what was said and here is a sample of those results....


Now, before anybody pats me on the back and gives me a thumbs up or anything else like that, I want to be perfectly honest here, the experience felt so....anti-climactic.

Despite putting forth my best effort not to give up any altitude and working the layers from the top down, the only exciting part was rolling the dice in the duel against the enemy Me 209 A. The battle was pretty much decided below our aerial jousting match, where all the real thrills and action were taking place.

Perhaps, I was just missing the whole point altogether.... 

However, I know that I still have a long way to go in the ways of consistency, appropriate battle choices and adjustments. I also know that old habits will try and surface to influence my actions, which have spelt doom in the past, unless luck intervenes on my behalf.

So, with all of that foremost on my mind, here was another attempt to follow the advice that was given....

No comments:

Post a Comment