Tuesday 18 April 2017

Cloudy with a Chance of Conflict


It has been nearly a month since I first acquired the Mustang H in World of Warplanes and it has been a real wild ride. While not a radical departure from the Mustang D that came before it, there is no doubt it is not the same aircraft, especially in the "forgiveness" department. However, the game plays out at a very different level at the higher tiers, something the Mustang D just saw on occasion, where the Mustang H sees daily.

Through a combination of accidental skill and luck (a lot of that), I am rather pleased with my progress thus far, thanks in a part to some good timing with recent specials and the opportunity to earn some much needed extra experience. I am not sure exactly when the next upgrade will become available, but I know it will happen quite soon.

In the meantime, I continue to fly when real world time permits and noticed I am experiencing more close calls, like this one....


No comments:

Post a Comment